The cottage is situated directly on Wellfleet Bay with a private beach in front. The views are of Wellfleet Bay, Great Island National Seashore lands, and across to Orleans on a clear day (12 miles away).
The cottage is on 2 floors. The entrance is up onto a large deck which is exclusively for the use of the cottage. Inside is a well-equipped kitchenette, a dining area, a comfortable TV viewing area, a large bathroom and a living area focusing on the water views from the floor to ceiling windows. The staircase is open and leads to a large bedroom with windows to the water on 3 sides, a king bed and ceiling fan. The outdoor shower of the B&B is available as well as the tiled shower in the cottage bathroom.
The Cottage shares the same views and gardens as the B&B and is a 7 day rental in season and a 5 day rental off season.
- King bed in the bedroom on the second floor, 2 futon chairs which make into comfortable single beds on the first floor.
- The kitchenette has a full size fridge, microwave, toaster oven, hot plate, coffee maker and grinder and all the dishes and pans, etc for 4 persons. There is a propane grill outside.
- The TV nook has a flat screen TV. A Bose radio and cd player are also provided.
- There is a ceiling fan in the bedroom and windows on 3 sides to provide plenty of sea breezes while you sleep.
- Beach chairs and beach umbrellas are provided. The private deck has 2 chaise lounges, a glass table and 4 chairs.
- The cottage is furnished with towels, beach towels, the bed is made up and ready for you. Bedding is changed once during your stay unless you request more frequent changes. A light housekeeping is done midway though your stay.
- Off-street parking for 1 car.
- Wireless broadband, Cable TV.
- There is electric baseboard heat for those chill mornings spring and fall.
Rates & Details
- $3000 per week
- Includes the NY Times delivered to your door.
- There is a self serve continental breakfast on the main B&B deck consisting of really good coffee and teas and fresh pastries from our local french bakery. You may either enjoy your breakfast on the B&B deck , in the common room in case of inclement weather, or take your breakfast back to the private deck of the Cottage or indoor breakfast nook.
- These rates are for 2 persons. there is a maximum of 1 extra person at a charge of $100. extra per night.
- The cottage rents from 2pm Sunday to Sunday 10am. Sundays have less traffic on the roads to the canal bridges.
- June and September (after Labor Day) available with a 5 night minimum at $350 per night, no breakfast.