Our cottage is completely new for the 2013 season. The cottage is situated directly on Wellfleet Bay with a private beach in front. The views are of Wellfleet Bay, Great Island National Seashore lands, and across to Orleans on a clear day (12 miles away).
The cottage is on 2 floors. The entrance is up onto a large deck which is exclusively for the use of the cottage. Inside is a well-equipped kitchenette, a dining area, a comfortable TV viewing area, a large bathroom and a living area focusing on the water views from the floor to ceiling windows. The staircase is open and leads to a large bedroom with windows to the water on 3 sides, a king bed and ceiling fan. The outdoor shower of the B&B is available as well as the tiled shower in the cottage bathroom.
- King bed in the bedroom on the second floor, 2 futon chairs which make into comfortable single beds on the first floor.
- The kitchenette has a full size fridge, microwave, toaster oven, hot plate, coffee maker and grinder and all the dishes etc for 4 persons. There is a propane grill outside.
- The TV nook has a flat screen TV. A Bose radio and cd player are also provided.
- There is a ceiling fan in the bedroom and windows on 3 sides to provide plenty of sea breezes while you sleep.
- Beach chairs and beach umbrellas are provided. The private deck has 2 chaise lounges, a glass table and 4 chairs.
- The cottage is furnished with towels, beach towels, the beds are made up and ready for you.
- Off-street parking for 1 car.
- Wireless broadband.
Rates & Details
- $3000 per week
- Includes the NY Times delivered to your door.
- Includes breakfast on your own deck or you may join the other B&B guests for breakfast (and lots of conversation!) on the B&B deck.
- These rates are for 2 persons. Extra people are $50 per night with a maximum of 2 extra. When there more than 2 persons in the cottage, you are all on your own for breakfast.
- The cottage rents from 2pm Sunday to Sunday 10am. Sundays have less traffic on the roads to the canal bridges.
- June and September (after Labor Day) available with a 5 night minimum at $300 per night, no breakfast.